Noodle Kugel Pineapple Recipe
– Cook It Traditional Way! Pineapple Noodle Pudding is a twisted version of traditional Kugel recipe. It is a popular dish in Eastern Europe and United States.
The flavor in this dish is completely different and exotic as compared to other kugel recipes. You can serve it warm or chilled. It makes a wonderful brunch, dessert and it’ll be an instant hit among your family and friends. The recipe is quick and simple. Let us have a look at that.
Kugel Pineapple Recipe
- Serves: 15
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Ingredients For Noodle Kugel Pineapple Recipe
- Raisins – 1/3 cup (seedless)
- Eggs – 6
- Honey – 1/4 cup
- Granulated sugar – 2 tablespoons
- Pineapple – 1 cup canned (crushed and drained well)
- Butter – 8 tablespoons (1 stick) (melted)
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Dried egg noodles – 8 ounces
- Natural corn flakes – 1 cup (crushed)
- Ground cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
Directions To Prepare Noodle Kugel Pineapple Recipe
1.Preheat oven at 325F.
2. Take a bowl, fill it with hot water. Soak raisins in it for 5 minutes.
3. Take a mixing bowl and put eggs, honey pineapple, soaked raisins, granulated sugar, 4 tablespoon of butter, salt and pepper into it. Mix all the ingredients well with the help of a wooden ladle. Set aside the mixture.
4. Spray canola oil or olive oil on the bottom of the baking dish and fill it up with cooked noodles.
5. Now pour the egg mixture over the noodles and spread it evenly.
6. Take another clean glass bowl and mix corn flakes, brown sugar, 4 tablespoons butter and cinnamon in it. Sprinkle the mixture over noodles and bake it in the oven for 45 minutes. Do not cover the dish. Bake the dish uncovered.
7. Remove the dish from the oven and insert a toothpick in the center to check if it’s properly baked. If the toothpick comes out clean, the dish is baked. Otherwise, bake it again for 5 more minutes.
Now let’s take a look at the Nutritional content of the recipe
- Calories: 360 calories
- Fat – 16g total
- Saturated fat – 9g
- Cholesterol – 215mg
- Sodium – 170mg
- Carbohydrate – 46g
- Protein – 9g
This noodle kugel pineapple recipe is a great go-along with just about anything! You can simply serve it with anything you like and treat your guests and family with a super yummy menu.
This recipe will definitely delight the taste buds of your closed ones, making you the talk of the town for a while. You may add or subtract any element from the recipe, as per your taste and preferences. Go ahead and try this out.